Can I make any changes to my order?
If you would like to request to make a change to an existing order, please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please note, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make changes to your order as we ship orders within 1-2 business days but we will do our best to accommodate your request as long as your order hasn't already been packaged or shipped.
What if I wish to cancel my order?
Contact us as soon as possible via email at email@example.com if you'd like to cancel your order. Please note, cancellations are not guaranteed as we process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. If you've received an email stating your order has shipped, your package has reached the shipping courier and is no longer able to be cancelled, therefore you will need to go through the normal return process after receiving your order.
Where will my order ship from?
All orders ship directly from our facility in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in Texas.
How long will my order take to reach me?
All orders of in-stock items will ship within 1 to 2 business days, with the exclusion of holidays. Once an order has been shipped, you can use the below transit times to estimate how long it will take for your order to reach you.
- For orders shipped within the US, please estimate 5 to 6 business days via the Standard Shipping service and 2 to 4 business days via the Priority Shipping service.
- For orders outside the US, it can take anywhere between 10 to 14 business days, as transit times can vary widely form country to country. Any delays due to customs or additional charges (ie: VAT) that other countries may apply, are out of our control and any customs fees or VAT charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by DuraDram.
Please note that delays can and sometimes do occur and that the aforementioned transit times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
Shoot, I entered the wrong shipping address when I placed my order! What can I do?
If you would like to request a change to an existing order's shipping address, please send an email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and updated shipping address.
Please note, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make changes to your order as we ship orders within 1-2 business days and we are not responsible for packages that do not arrive due to customer error.
We will do our best to accommodate your address change request as long as your order hasn't already been shipped so it is imperative that you reach out to us as soon as possible.
If your order has already shipped, you will need to contact the US Postal Service before the package is delivered to request a package intercept. Please note, any fees charged by the postal service to intercept a package will be the responsibility of the customer.
My tracking isn't showing any updates. What do I do?
Not seeing tracking activity right away can be frustrating, we get it! Please rest assured that if you've received a shipping notification from us, it means your package has left our hands and is either en route to the shipping courier or it is already in their possession. During periods of heavy shipping volume such as the holiday season, some packages may miss their origin scan at the post office or may take up to 24 hours to be scanned and moved to the following facility where they will finally begin to register tracking updates. While frustrating, this can be normal and not uncommon.
In the event your order has not shown any progress toward your destination or has not been delivered within 15 days of being received by the postal service, please don't hesitate to let us know so that we may file a claim with the courier and either provide a refund for your order or ship out a replacement, whichever works best for you.
My tracking says my package was delivered but I haven't received it. Help!
If tracking shows your package has been delivered but you have not received it, please take the following steps:
- Allow one more day for your package to be delivered. It is not uncommon for couriers to mistakenly mark packages as 'delivered' early by mistake, even if it is still in transit.
- If that doesn't work, check around your property or building and with any family members, neighbors, or building management to in case your courier left your package in the wrong location. Mistakes happen, we're all human after all!
- If you've taken the above steps to no avail, please contact your local post office directly with your tracking number as they may provide additional information or touch base with the specific courier who handled your package. DuraDram does not have access to any additional information on the end of the postal service. We see as much information as you do.
If the above steps do not lead to you receiving your package, please contact us and we will take any appropriate steps on our end to ensure you are taken care of.
Returns and Refunds
How do I return my order?
Our return policy lasts 30 days and is effective from the moment your package is delivered. We will only accept returns due to defects in the product OR if the product is unopened and with the seal intact.